Archive for the ‘product updates’ Category
November update round!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween season, Here is some product updates!
This update brings the entire set up-to-date with the current codebase, suspension poses for the thigh and elbow cuffs, RLV activator 2.5, suspension bug fixes, locked sitting, etc…
Patch to a handful of wrist-cuff sets that were missing some of their animations and had incorrect limb tables for some of them, not a critical update but I figured I would push it out anyway.
I’ve also updated the Tasanee collar, updated features like the rest but also a small HUD bug fix (the back ring would not get colored when selecting a metal color) and I also replaced the back ring mesh by one that is easier to click, removing the need for a dedicated clicker prim there.
miniATM hotfix & low-poly progress
Yet another hectic week it seems. I don’t have much progress to show on the modeling side of things, save for some progress on “that one leg”, I’m clearly not the best at retopology when it comes to creased surfaces.
In other new, I’m also pushing a hotfix for the miniATM to correct a bug where debt entries would show “nobody” as the name they are associated with. Sorry for yet another update! I should have noticed this during tests. It should be bug free at this point.
Classic Leather Serie update!
I’ve just pushed out an update for the classic leather serie:
- Classic Leather wrist cuffs.
- Classic Leather ankle cuffs.
- Classic Leather collar.
- Classic Leather pet collar.
This update brings those products up to speed with the new functions like the sit-lock and brings a few bug fixes related to suspensions and other misc issues.
I’m also rolling out a quick update with suspensions requiring 60 cm of free space over the avatar instead of 10cm with the Lined Chrome ankle cuffs, sorry about that!
the miniATM, debt module update!
Another miniATM update!
- ADDED: Debt system & menu entries (disabled by default).
- ADDED: Configuration card to set the minimum clicking range.
- CHANGED: Replaced some instant llInstantMessage calls by llRegionSayTo for speed.
- FIXED: L$ symbol placement in all menus and dialogs.
- FIXED: All number entries have been properly sanitized.
The Debt module is disabled by default, (the manual will be updated shortly).
As usual, if you own it already you will receive the update shortly.
NOTE: Changes to _log_storage are one again, minimal and backward compatible, do not replace your _log_storage script if you want to keep your existing transactions saved.
A new update for the miniATM, it adds a handful of new features & quality of life improvements~
- CHANGE: Prettier menus & options.
- ADDED: Ability to pay avatars by username (offline/out of sim)
- ADDED: Slim mesh variant that doesn’t have the bulky baseplate.
- FIXED: Menu ‘in use’ lockout allows the current user to click the miniATM.
- ADDED: “Eject” button that immediately clears the menu session for the current user.
- ADDED: Menu headers link to the documentation wiki.
- ADDED: If a minimum pay amount was set by a beneficiary, it will show up in the pay/pay to window.
NOTE: The “_log_storage” script has not been modified and can be kept.
If you want to keep your transaction log, delete everything but the “_log_storage” script and replace everything else with the updated versions.
Prisoner Ankle Shackles release and update
The Prisoner Ankle Shackles are out! Now you can all indulge in your worst(best) prisoner camp/chain gang fantasies! (the wrist ones will come out soon, I promise)
These support all your expected TouchBound functions, Allen wrenches, heavy padlocks, accessories, hobbling, chaining, suspension, binding, etc… etc… Check the manual for more details.
As usual, you can find these puppies at the KDC Main Store (10% off) and on the SecondLife Marketplace.
There is also an update…
For the KDC Prison Cell, Narrow Prison Cell and Padded Cell.
It addresses a fairly important furniture bug I discovered today that affects all my experience-based furniture that have anchor points (and all 3rd party modifications which add parts to the link sets) where the height adjustment function would stop working, it is a simple drop-in script replacement, if you don’t want to start fresh again.
ER chrome collar & Classic posture collar update
This update brings up those two collars up to date on feature & bug fixes.
- FIXED: Incorrect limb reservation on the collar suspension.
- ADDED: Collar→genital piercing binding pose.
- ADDED: Ability to lock the wearer in sitting position when a chain is drawn to the sat-on object.
- ADDED: RLV Activator (2.5) animation purge function & new menu layout.
- FIXED: Normal chains turning into suspensions on avatar relog.
- FIXED: Objects that use the multi-anchor plate script can be sat on without triggering a link refresh.
- FIXED: Wearer cannot draw chains longer than 2 meters to prevent self-suspension accidents.
Warden Straitjacket Update!
This Warden Straitjacket update was long overdue and contains a handful of changes of various usefulness:
- Ability to lock the wearer in sitting position when a chain is drawn to the sat-on object.
- 5th “extra hard” sleeve tightness stage (I can’t actually beat this one).
- New RLV alpha folders for “tied” and “untied” mode.
- RLV Activator (2.5) animation purge function & new menu layout.
And a few small changes such as config card name change, and some tweaks in message wording.
I’ve updated the manual to reflect those changes, if you use the auto alpha feature, you should the new folder structure.
Yup it is update time again…
Once again, I’m focusing on the “Lined Chrome” set so that if new problems crop up, I don’t have to patch three dozen products a second time.
Products being updated:
- Lined Chrome collar.
- Lined Chrome wrist cuffs.
- Lined Chrome elbow cuffs.
- Lined Chrome thigh cuffs.
What is new?
- The suspension reservation bits did not include all the required limbs, now it locks all spine affecting poses (specifically stooped poses).
- Some suspensions also did not lock the right bits between the left & right side, preventing some compatible poses to be played together.
- Likewise, some elbow poses locked the wrong bits, again, preventing the use of some compatible poses.
- Wrist & spine poses for the (coming soon) genital piercings.
And that is all for today ~
Lined Chrome Thigh Bands update!
(I really like how the new product picture came together)
This update to the lined chrome thigh bands finally brings the remake of the lined chrome serie to a close!
New optimized meshs, suspension poses, better click zones, sit-lock, and other bug fixes.
As usual, these will be delivered through the auto-updater, but if you don’t have it yet, you can get it from the KDC Main Store (10% off) or from the SecondLife Marketplace.