Archive for the ‘products’ Category
This update to the lined chrome thigh bands finally brings the remake of the lined chrome serie to a close!
New optimized meshs, suspension poses, better click zones, sit-lock, and other bug fixes.
Just a few more parts, right?
It isn’t on the updater because I’m not very smart, so I’ve issued a global re-delivery for marketplace buyers.
For those who bought it in-world, you should message me to get an updated package.
I keep running into timing issues with this update cycle and I keep missing the weekly schedule I was trying to self-impose… As a way to keep things moving quickly and to eventually get to a proper new project.
Granted this month has been plagued with various real life events eating into my timetable… (Yes, let’s use that excuse once more).
The cuff code is also updated to the “no-standing when chained” feature.
I’m also deploying the RLV Activator 2.5 on all products from now on.
New store picture again, and as usual, current owners will receive a notification to pick up their update, for free.
As if it wasn’t obvious from last post, it is time for a “major” Lined chrome elbow cuff update:
- Remodeled from scratch, so they are waaay more optimized than the original prim and sculpt mixture, and look a lot nicer.
- I finally added a suspension for those cuffs!
- I added the “no-standing when chained” function that I mentioned previously as well as the self-suspension safety distance.
- New store picture!
As usual, current owners will receive a notification to pick up their update, for free.
This is a free update as usual, so if you already own this product, the updater will notify you soon enough.
The 3 cells have been updated!
The changes are mainly about improving the experience-powered furniture scripts and some cleanup on the preset menu.
- Added furniture variants with built-in tie-down points that use the same reachability configuration as the main furniture.
- The experience system will now attempt to re-seat users that logged off while sitting on a piece of furniture.
- There is a new configuration option that allows to “reserve” a piece of furniture if someone logs out while sitting on it.
- I did some cleanup on the prison/narrow cell preset menu to make it a bit clearer to navigate (I also added a demo flag but that’s just for me really).
The lined chrome collar has always been the first item to get new system features, and so I’m using it this time again. I just released an update for it than includes the latest changes & fixes.
I won’t roll it out on anything else yet, this is to see if there are any major issues I need to fix.
Lined Chrome Collar Changelog:
- Added the ability to lock the wearer in a sitting position when a chain is drawn to the sat-on object.
- Added an animation purge function & new menu layout to the RLV activator.
- I fixed a rare bug where normal chains could turn into suspensions after a relog.
- Objects that use the multi-anchor plate script can be sat on without triggering a link refresh (no more message).
- The wearer of a TouchBound item cannot draw chains longer than 2 meters to prevent self-suspension accidents (this doesn’t affect other avatars).
Again this is more of a pre-release than anything. But if you can give this update a look, please do and give me your opinion!
Yes, the KDC padded cell is finally out!
If you’ve been following my work for a while, you’ve probably noticed that I tend to go a very silent right before release. Typically because I have nothing to really “show” or because I am so pressed by time and feature creep that I keep pushing my posting to “just a little later”.
It turned out that the “last-minute changes” from the last post really weren’t… I ended up quickly modeling a 1×4 and a 2×4 “block” of padding to act as some kind of “minimal cell furnishing”, so you can add a sitting or a sleeping area to your padded cell if you don’t want to simply be on the floor. I’ve modeled them on all sides so you can also remove the scripts and use them to build dividers or other padded things.
I was also suggested to make a “Horny Jail” (I ended up calling it like that, yeah, haha… thank you Tang for rotting my brain) bundle that includes the KDC padded cell and the KDC Warden straitjacket. So I did that, but also couldn’t resist adding a little something extra, so there is an exclusive “Horny Jail” Warden straitjacket skin in the bundle.
The “Horny Jail” skin is also available freely to my Patreon subscribers.
There will be an update for it very soon to add the non-fitmesh panties/crotch strap that I still need to re-weight properly, but everything else is good and ready for the KDC Micro Bikini release!
And as a bonus, (since this is the season), I’ve added a “candy-cane” red & white strap pattern for no good reason.