Archive for the ‘new products’ Category
Right on time for Halloween parties! Little evil imps like me can go party in style this year ^_^
As last year, the other specials are available again for a limited time, and will disappear into the night once again in a month!
Happy Halloween and enjoy!
And right on time before I start to feel the pressure for a halloween project too!
It has all the standard features you expect from a TouchBound collar, RLV locking, chains, suspension, etc…
It’s an intermediary step between my posture collars and thinner models, such as the pet collar, or the shock collar, still fairly comfortable looking but definitely “controlled”.
It comes with a texture HUD (standard 8 leather + 8 stitching + backing & padding) and configurable studs (like the pet collar and tassanee).
I ended up making the “U” version (most voted) and the “V” version (second most voted) and I’m pretty happy that I did, I feel that the “V” adds a little bit of variety to what looks a little “too” uniform otherwise.
The scripting is basically, identical so it is really a question of style and nothing else. As with the nose shackle, I’ve included 3 sizes and “light” scripted versions.
Enjoy and stay hydrated!
I tend to say this everytime, but this took longer than expected. I ended up re-doing all the low LOD models yesterday and ended up shaving off ~1000 complexity, yay!
This design is based on the kind of shackle fastener used to mend steel chains together. Now available in silver plated, hardened steel wire.
Ideal if you want a fairly invasive looking nose piercing that just begs to be tugged on.
Enjoy your new life as a slave or human cattle 😛
- Locks with the ring opening tool (provided) and support all the regular padlocks & accessories on the leashing ring.
- Comes in 3 shackle length: normal, XL and XS.
- The leashing feature also includes the (optional) “ow stop pulling me!” facial animation.
- Piercing weights are included like with the other ring sets.
It is finally out! 3 months of my life I’ll never get back. (I can’t wait to actually USE it in my sim however!)
- All custom hand-made LOD models, for a crumple-free experience!
- Extremely low texture usage with an emphasis on reuse (all the textures are included and full-perm)
- “Slip-on” flange system! A lot less precision required.
- A good selection of turns in 45, 90 and 180° in 3 different turn radius as well as S-bends.
- A big selection of pipe valves from tiny to gigantic.
- Support frames! Because pipes don’t float.
- Click & drag valve scripts (but also a simple on/off alternative, scripts are opensource too)
This kit is tint & texture friendly: Many parts have as many as 8 individualy texturable sections.
Before you get the kit, check out the Manual, for a breakdown of the content.
Land Impact: 0.5 to 5 per part.
Complexity: 274 to 1237 per part.
And here we go, companion pieces for your Meat Market Collar. And probably some unwanted “fictional workout” in a near future if you’re wearing all this steel… but maybe that’s what you secretly want?
As with the collar, they have locking animations, support all padlock types & accessories, and they come with a “universal” HUD, that will re-texture wrist, ankles, and collar, all at the same time.
You can also configure the decorative metal hoops on the sides of each cuff independently, to reduce the bulk, or make a kind of “asymmetric” look.
And the script suffered from absolutely no feature creep all the way to the release 🙂
What’s in the box!
Each of the sets contains 3 hats, they are fully tintable, easy to resize & fit, nothing is rigged.
As a bonus, they are also scripted with a few silly functions:
- Holosign: Advertise that a maid is available for service.
- Notecard giver: Important to have your rules & service offered on hand.
- Bowing AO: Simply hold PageDown to drop into a cute bowing animation, release the key when you are done paying respect to your betters.
- Throwable: This is primarily if you want others to pick on you a bit, they can effectively take your hat and throw it away. Forcing you to be hat-less, or to go recover it.
They called it the “Meat Market” said the old fisherman…
As we inspected the premises, the thick and moist smell of mold and corroded metal was overpowering. A rotten wooden platform with a circle of stockades was marking the center of the room. The walls were lined with barred alcoves. Slave collars were scattered in every corner, covered in grime and flaking paint.
Clearly the original owner did not tell us the whole story about the “cheap warehouse” we just acquired…
Those collars look and feel absolutely massive, it is safe to assume that comfort and sizing where not part of the design requirements.
Sounds like a great product to add to the KDC line!
Quick feature breakdown:
- Supports (almost) all TouchBound tools & accessories (regular locks, time release, allen keys, heavy, accessories).
- Lock/unlock animations, in the same style as the Fallen Princess collar.
- Comes in 8 colors and 3 “styles”, from “slightly worn out” to “you should really have painted that”.
- (Probably) bug free!
There is also a few quality of life improvements with the removable shackle click override which I need to add to the Fallen Princess too.
And yes, there will be matching “Meat Market cuffs”, that’s a solid yes, but I need a little break…
I’m sorry for the lack of updates, but I wanted to make this a surprise release. After all, Halloween is the only seasonal event I actually try to participate in.
There took me about a week to make, the longest part was to come up with interesting designs: I did not want to just copy paste something I found online and call it a day. All of these are obviously inspired from existing art pieces, but they all have a personal twist.
As was last yeah, and the year before, this will only be available for a limited amount of time.
The Dullahan Collar & Pumpkin Jack Revosuit add ons are also available once again (for a limited time).
Happy Halloween everyone!
I added a new set of tag plates focused around numbers. I’m sure someone will find a use for that.
You get both english and japanese numbers in this one, grouped in two separate plate sets.
Same features as the two original sets: Compatible with all TB products, Random mode, Public mode, Custom plates…