Archive for August, 2022
I’ve been rather busy on the prison uniform project this weekend and today as you can see 😀
I added my micro bikini to the dressing dummy, to make sure there is some “underwear space” under the pants & shirt. (and because it can’t hurt to make both compatible, right?)
A good friend suggested changing my dressing dummy to a version with bent legs and arms, to help with knee and elbow creases. It took several attempts to get it right, (the blue version), but I think I got it this time.
I also added a proper hem on the pant & sleeve cuffs, just to give it a bit more depth and “rigidity”.
It might actually be good enough to move over to Blender at this point, the pose will be a bit more complex to straighten but… We will see how it pans out.
Hard for me to admit that it has been in a hiatus for a year and a half!
I’m redoing the pants at the moment and hoping that I can get a better result than last attempt.
The crotch area appears to be in a better place now, I’m tempted to add my bikini to the reference model to add a bit of underwear bulk (but having the two work together would also be a nice touch)
I’ve unpinned the pant legs for the time being, I’m hoping to come up with better creases there in the coming days.
A new update for the miniATM, it adds a handful of new features & quality of life improvements~
- CHANGE: Prettier menus & options.
- ADDED: Ability to pay avatars by username (offline/out of sim)
- ADDED: Slim mesh variant that doesn’t have the bulky baseplate.
- FIXED: Menu ‘in use’ lockout allows the current user to click the miniATM.
- ADDED: “Eject” button that immediately clears the menu session for the current user.
- ADDED: Menu headers link to the documentation wiki.
- ADDED: If a minimum pay amount was set by a beneficiary, it will show up in the pay/pay to window.
NOTE: The “_log_storage” script has not been modified and can be kept.
If you want to keep your transaction log, delete everything but the “_log_storage” script and replace everything else with the updated versions.
And the prisoner shackles set is complete!
(or that’s what she thought at the time of this post he he he…)