Archive for February, 2017
Hopefully this is the last major bug fix this time! Sorry about that!
I have an update for it almost ready to go but I’m not home and on a quickly draining laptop battery, I will roll out a hotfix the second I’m back!
I’ll be brief on this one:
- Added a configuration file to set the struggle mini-game text color because the color that I picked turned out to not work for everyone.
- I made a workaround to avoid the alpha masking glitch that some users where having with some viewers.
- The Struggling interruption isn’t based on location anymore because it was conflicting with hobble cuffs and other restraints like that, and since I cannot prevent them to work (the ones made by other creators at least), to interrupt someone struggling you have to bump them a little with your avatar instead.
After a big release like this one, I want to remind everyone that any bugs you find and can reliably reproduce, will be corrected but only if I am made aware of it 🙂
More than two months of blood sweat and tears in the making. This release feels like a relief to me you have no idea!
It is designed to fit on Utilizator’s Avatar 2.0 bodies and also Classic Secondlife Avatars, but the best way to be sure is to grab the DEMO.
- RLV Compatible.
- Custom sounds and animations.
- TouchBound locking and leashing.
- Struggle mini-game to break free of the straps.
- Sleeves back and crotch can be tied independently.
- Customise it to your taste with the included HUD.
Sorry for the picture spam they just look so good 😀
I forgot to blog several times in a row now so I’ll try to be brief.
Problems cropped up with the jacket rig and I had to fix them, I also rewrote the skin system entirely (for the 3rd time). On the upside, the flat chest version is finished, I managed to trim some unnecessary polygons too and the metal parts can now be tinted independently 🙂
Oh yeah I also finished the latex textures 🙂
That was quick I guess…
I still have to finish the final versions and upload em. Next step: Latex (some would say ‘finally’).
A quick update to show that I haven’t been idle today 🙂
I’ve only leatherised the body and, to be honest, I am TEMPTED to stay at that and have the strapwork use materials & tint. Less textures overall and I could use more efficiency in my texture usage.
I don’t know. I think it looks interesting and elaborate?
I’ve spent the entire day getting the canvas set ready for release and getting all the little texture glitches out. I added specular maps and individual color settings for the base, straps and collar trim. Specular gloss and intensity can also be set per section, but that will be for the applier HUDs to use, which I haven’t made yet.
I also wasted a good hour tonight making the “classic” instructions/warning sticker you usually see on those.