Slowly, but surely, I’m getting to the bottom of the prison cell project 🙂
- ✔ Config for the inside/outside lamp behavior: always on/off and toggled by the switch.
- ✔ (Optional) automatic unlocking after X minutes.
- ✔ (Experimental) “secure locking”, a padlock ID whitelist for roleplay areas that want some level of key control.
- ✔ RLV feature toggle (restrictions and/or force teleport).
- ✔ Experience feature toggle (teleport on/off).
- ✔ I got pretty much all the sounds I needed to be done: door, hatch, shutter, etc…
- ✔ Color, intensity & other light properties are now saved by the script when you edit them.
- ✔ A variant of the main cell body without the window.
- ✔ A standalone anchor bar with advanced reach checks.
- ✔ A standalone version of the light ramp.
I started working on the furniture script. I came up with a cool configurable, directional range check. You can decide in which directions the furniture will allow an avatar to sit, including top & bottom (useful to allow sitting on a top bunk, but only from “below”, or to prevent sitting through a wall).
That’s all for today!