Archive for June, 2019
The Malefica addon is out!
Since I released the Avara Hood (earlier this year), I’ve been dying to create more styles for it that I felt where not “standard” enough to be part of the original selection.
I think this is a good example of a hm… fairly sexy/scary hood? I like it!
As usual, you grab it from the KDC Main Store, or from the SecondLife Marketplace!
Oh and don’t forget that this is an add-on! you need the Avara Hood to use it!
KDC Avara hood updated!
Small patch for the KDC Avara Hood
- The wearer is now notified when someone else changes their face plate.
- Fixed a typo error that made the hood locking point a chain target.
- Demo versions output their exact scale in the resize menu.
Malefica hood, more variations.
Sorry for being silent, but this took longer than planned, due to repeated mistakes.
- Original: the main design, with lip cleft & forehead notch.
- Triangle: adds a triangular detail on the forehead notch.
- Plain: No “face” contour, no lip cleft and forehead accent.
- Pierrot: no lip cleft, permanently blind, with an optional mouth hole.
There are some more “minor” options, such as inverted colors and blinding eyepieces, for a total of 16 possibilities…
Good hood progress!
I managed to get things to a place I quite like now… I just happened to have forgotten the nose holes.
New project & Blindfold update
This week I started working on a new set of faceplates for the Avara hood, it’s not really there yet, but here is a little sneak peek.
In addition, the classic leather blindfold had a bug with the screen pixelation option, so I just released an update for it.
Come celebrate Kyrah’s 15th rez-day!
I am organizing a little party on the Dead Realm Hinamizawa pier (M) to celebrate my 15th rez-day, Saturday 06/08/2019 at 11am Second Life time (SLT)!