Archive for February, 2019
I will be honest, I have no idea why it took me so long to complete this project. I guess getting ill right at the start did slow things down a little. At least I learned a few things along the way that will most likely help for future projects.
- 6 base styles, 50+ variations.
- TouchBound locking system, as per usual.
- RLV Blinding & muffling depending if the active style covers the eyes or the mouth.
- Auto alpha for system bodies.
- 5 different shapes including Utilizator’s M3 Venus (slim only at the moment).
- HUD to customize and store your colors & latex presets.
- Expandable skin system.
I’m getting close to completion now. Right now, my goal is to have a few variants to fit a few more heads.
I got 2 (almost 3) candidates at the moment:
- The “K” version (original)
- The “N” version (more masculine)
- Possibly an M3V(s) version (not sure yet, due to the facial expression stuff)
I intent on making a few more, assuming I can get solid head references to work on.
By done I mean. “This is enough, it’s Sunday night and I’m tired.”
Which brings the total to 58 variations across 6 main styles. I’m hoping to have everything done by next weekend!
I went a little overboard, between the various eye and mouth opening options and the different color contrast parts, the “Standard” style has a total of 24 variations… that’s more than all the other styles combined 😀
One last style to do for release 🙂
I’ve added some extra seams from the hawk/falcon hood to the faceless hood to compensate a little for the lack of details and added the same alternate color patterns.
I’ve also started a more normal hood style. The objective there is to make a version that is a little less threatening than the one I initially made, a more “submissive friendly” look. The eyes are doing the job. The mouth seems a bit… odd.
I finally got something that I like. Funny enough, I used a falcon hood for reference…
I also made two extra patterns for it, because why not?
As expected (well, almost) the nose shape is proving to be a pain for the look I wanted to achieve.
I’ll try moving the hood “point” lower and lower along the nose until it looks less “wrong”.
Oh yeah covering the eyes better would be a plus too. I need more appropriate seaming too but that will come later.