Getting the final models ready

I’m getting close to completion now. Right now, my goal is to have a few variants to fit a few more heads.

I got 2 (almost 3) candidates at the moment:

  • The “K” version (original)
  • The “N” version (more masculine)
  • Possibly an M3V(s) version (not sure yet, due to the facial expression stuff)

I intent on making a few more, assuming I can get solid head references to work on.

Leave a Reply

About Me
I started SecondLife in 2004 and created my own bdsm fetish virtual products under the name KDC. I fancy myself as a programmer, 3D artist and terrible game designer.

Archives
  • [—]2019
  • [+]2018
  • [+]2017
  • [+]2016
  • [+]2015
  • [+]2014
  • [+]2013
  • [+]2012
  • [+]2011
  • [+]2010
  • [+]2009
  • [+]2008
  • [+]2007
  • [+]2006