Archive for October, 2018
The following products have been updated:
- Lined chrome collar v39
- ER Chrome collar v39
- Classic posture collar v14
- Heavymetal collar v13
- Shock collar v13, (Also added an error message when a locked shockbox is clicked).
- Braced collar v10
- Tasanee v7
- PonyPlay bridle v31
- KDC “4 rings” PonyPlay bit line v37 (Also added a toggle for the drool particles)
Given the amount of things that still need updating, I’ll try to be less verbose with those posts from now on.
Today the following products have received a general system upgrade (new future lock support, chain bug fixes, click action support, etc…) Check your change log for details 🙂
- KDC/Ai Basic leather armbinder.
- KDC Classic pet collar.
- KDC/ER Chrome thigh cuffs.
The Fallen Princess Collar also gets an update, you now get a “square” ring version too.
I’m truly sorry if you hate patches, but this is just how it is going to be 🙂
General bug fixes & system improvements:
Added click actions, Alpha masked root prims (quicker to render than alpha), timelock and accessories support, updated updater, chain sync bugs, etc…
- Ayumi boots.
- Classic wire muzzle.
- Classic pet muzzle.
- Classic leather belt.
- Heavy metal headcage.
- All of the above.
- Fixed! A lock and strapping interaction bug that could get the jacket stuck in a “locked but untied” state.
- New! Now you can start the struggling minigame even if there is no chance for you to get free (if the sleeves are locked).
- Fixed! Somehow you could free yourself from the jacket if it was locked and strapped at tier 1.
- Slightly improved the click zones with a better D ring and back-lock click proxy.
I accidentally (yes) patched the Fallen princess collar, before I was actually done with a small feature I’m adding to it.
I also (not accidentally) patched the Vermilion set for the previously mentioned bugs and I’m also rolling out click action changes. If the viewer you are using is recent enough, the cursor should only change to a “touch” cursor when it is above a touch point.
- Corrects a few issues and improves the detach reporting when the user is not in RLV mode.
- Removes a script that wasn’t supposed to be here.
Halloween is upon us once again. So here is a new item and a little tale for you all 🙂
One of our customers, a well-known eccentric with a taste for the occult, personally requested for this collar to be made.
He specifically instructed that the top section had to be filled in with a vented heavy piece of steel and vaguely muttered something about: “preventing its head from re-growing, without restricting the flux.”.
To this day we still don’t know what the old man was going on about when he gave us this specific design. But for some reason he kept ordering new ones, until one day he simply vanished…
This is the newest member to the Heavy Metal serie and is only going to be available during Halloween! Like the pumpkin jack revosuit addon.
Don’t have the Revosuit X? Click here!
Trick or treat well 🙂
Good good GOOD progress!
This is not a proper UV map (lightmap packing mode) it was just to check how it looked.
What could this possibly be? For now, you will have to guess 🙂
I’m not entirely sure if I should consider the high-poly complete, a couple of extra surface details certainly wouldn’t hurt.