Archive for February, 2010
Happy valentine day! New heart shaped padlocks!
Finally! 8 new products, and the TouchBound system are released!
I have been working on this project since 2, maybe 3 months i’m not entirely sure anymore, but here it is, the TouchBound system!
For now 8 products are available, and it’s pretty much the start of a new product line, now that the basecode is written i “should” be able to create compatible items with a bit less downtime inbetween.
The TouchBound system is pretty much the result of all my thinking of how “I” would really like bondage and power play in SL to be: Intuitive, uncluttered, and close to reality, because for me, the main attraction in SL’s BDSM is to be able to experience “some” part of what it is in real life.
A quick features summary:
- Self updating
- Even if most of the main TouchBound accessories are no transfer, the new package system still allow you to buy it for a friend, it will only become no transfer if you unpack it.(Thanks a LOT to Timeless Prototype for the help, inspiration and all, you are my hero in the scripter world!)
- Zero configuration, no complex menus whatsoever.
- Intuitive touch based interactions.
- Low lag, only 4 tightly packed scripts, so it’s really easy on the sim you are in.
- Leashing to objects, to leash handles, to peoples, drawing chains from any objects to any other compatible object.
- 100% RLV compatible!
- Realistic locking system with padlocks and keys that can be shared with other persons.
- AO proof animation system, you can keep wearing your AO while being animated by TouchBound objects.
- Sound effects, chain clicketing, locks snapping…
But… a few pictures are worth a thousand words 🙂
Also i’m moving all the documentations for my products to
Likewise, i now have a bug repor/feature request tool located at
Good old times
The Dead realm pier is done!
It was faster than i expected, maybe took me 1-2 days at best, and i’m pretty satisfied of the result.
I was kind of bothered because the road arriving in front of the Manor was kind of dull, and my Miss told me she would love to have a pier here.
So once i got myself into it i guess i couldn’t stop, plus it wasn’t the most complex build in the world anyway. I knew i first needed some sort of stairs from the road to go down the cliff, i also knew i didn’t want to make a typical wooden board pier, but i didn’t want to drift too much into a crummy industrial type.
Kinda settled for some simple floating platforms you often see where leasure boats are anchored, they usually float on large foam ish structures.
Added a few crates here and there, Timeless Prototype suggested to add a radio stream, that gave me the occasion to get back out my old player from when i still had land in Livigno.
Also added a 7seas fishing spot, not really for the money tho… i just thought it would be fitting to be actually able to fish here while having a chat.
Anywhere here is the result 🙂
Pier and Marina
I developped some more the land in front of the manor, adding an abreviated marina, access stairs and floating pier segments, terraformed left and right and added a contouring wall to the manor land.
This corner of the sim is starting to really look nice…. I WISH i had some more decent land textures…