14 hours later.

I pulled an all nighter, don’t ask me why and did a ton of work. In fact I suspect that I did more in a single sitting today than I did in 3 weeks!

Quick summary:

  • Finished unwrapping.
  • Finished textures for the metal parts.
  • Made repeating texture for the zipper.
  • Reworked the “classic” (let’s call it that) style glue seams, a bit thinner, and added two more on the sides.
  • Added creasing (some of it).
  • Made an open mouth version (needs some refining).
  • Uploaded another test mesh & test textures .
  • Wrote some of the code for open/closed mouth detection & mesh swapping.

I need to put my thoughts in order and break down the different textures I need to make for the variations. I also gotta decide which will be built-in and which will be addons.

Leave a Reply

About Me
I started SecondLife in 2004 and created my own bdsm fetish virtual products under the name KDC. I fancy myself as a programmer, 3D artist and terrible game designer.

Archives
  • [—]2019
  • [+]2018
  • [+]2017
  • [+]2016
  • [+]2015
  • [+]2014
  • [+]2013
  • [+]2012
  • [+]2011
  • [+]2010
  • [+]2009
  • [+]2008
  • [+]2007
  • [+]2006