I pulled an all nighter, don’t ask me why and did a ton of work. In fact I suspect that I did more in a single sitting today than I did in 3 weeks!
- Finished unwrapping.
- Finished textures for the metal parts.
- Made repeating texture for the zipper.
- Reworked the “classic” (let’s call it that) style glue seams, a bit thinner, and added two more on the sides.
- Added creasing (some of it).
- Made an open mouth version (needs some refining).
- Uploaded another test mesh & test textures .
- Wrote some of the code for open/closed mouth detection & mesh swapping.
I need to put my thoughts in order and break down the different textures I need to make for the variations. I also gotta decide which will be built-in and which will be addons.