August 13th, 2018 | Author: Kyrah Abattoir
I know, I’m shocked too!
Joke aside, this isn’t the big update I was hoping to release for those but it contains a few important changes:
- FIXED: Tiny bug with the IM blocking flag not being picked up.
- FIXED: Fixes a naming issue still refering to a “collar”.
- FIXED: RLV emote truncation bug.
- ADDED: Configuration entry to display a hovertext informing others that the headphone wearer can/cannot hear local chat.
- CHANGED: The IM blocking bypass is now “DISABLE_IM_BLOCKING=YES” (Oh yeah it was a bit of a secret for a while?)
You should receive the update soon-ish, if not, message me inworld!