Halloween project progress!

Halloween project progress!

Halloween project progress! I’ve spent the better part of yesterday redoing the tape in multiple widths before deciding to go with a simple 1cm wide reference, basically the same width as electrical tape, any other size ended up so big that I couldn’t make it look good. Might even be a bit realistic given that you would “have” to pass the whole roll behind the collar and the neck.

I also did further tweaking on the det-cord, shock tube & blasting cap, I adjusted the igniter to match my reference diagrams and did some really simple temporary textures for the cord itself.

Leave a Reply

Kyrah Abattoir
Creator of BDSM and fetish content in Second Life since 2004.

Seasoned 3D artist and programmer, aspiring video game creator.
Become a Patron!

Archives
  • [—]2021
  • [+]2020
  • [+]2019
  • [+]2018
  • [+]2017
  • [+]2016
  • [+]2015
  • [+]2014
  • [+]2013
  • [+]2012
  • [+]2011
  • [+]2010
  • [+]2009
  • [+]2008
  • [+]2007
  • [+]2006