February 23rd, 2021 | Author: Kyrah Abattoir
Brief late night update!
- I added an (optiona) automatic prisoner number generator, it is unique and fixed for all avatars, (I’ll share the code if others want to use it).
- All major interactions have a small built in delay (1 second or less), specifically those that produce messages or sounds.
- Touch areas check not only for range, but also evaluate whether you can realistically reach the object you are clicking from your location (example: from inside the cell, door closed, you can only pull the door handle if the hatch is open)
- RLV restrictions via relay is in, I still need to do some testing to implement (optional) vision spheres.
- Experience Force-teleport is in.
- RLV Force-Teleport is in.
- Some of the sounds are in and are inventory-based to help with modding, it is also fault tolerant (missing sounds won’t play at all).
- All standard TouchBound locks and Heavy-Duty locks are implemented.
- Mod-friendly animation system, resizing & moving parts ‘should’ be handled gracefully (no hard-coded positions & scales on anything).
- Very satisfying light switch & neon light?
3 Responses to “Late night update.”