The past couple days have been pretty rough.
- Final meshs lodded and uploaded.
- Reworked the heavy-duty padlocks a little (better lods, center point and smoothing)
- Made and uploaded the “worn out” texture set (8 colors: red, blue, black, yellow, green, pink, white, orange)
- Made and uploaded a “fresh” texture set (same color, still some slight wear but no rust)
- Made an “unpainted” style, it’s very similar to black but a bit more rough and worn out.
- Wrote all the specific code required to make it compatible with regular locks, accessories, time locks, heavy locks AND bolts (every lock type basically).
- It has some little “equip” animations like the Fallen princess and the same removable leaching point idea.
I still have a texture hud to make and some intense testing, just to make sure I don’t have any major bug.
I also have been working on a small gift for my Patreon supporters, but I’ll announce it publicly once it’s actually ready.