Archive for April, 2007
New :) Baroness catsuit
Here is a nice new product, a full body cat suit with back to front discrete zipper and piping details, available in 27 color variations 🙂 , enjoy !
Small update, i added a nice little form for those that might want to send me suggestions for KDC, anything goes really, from new items, to ideas, to improvements.
It is just on the right —->
Finally something to show!
Here is a nice screen of the result of … weeks really … of work on this uniform serie, i am still having problems on the gray and i am wondering maybe about a light gray version, for now i scheduled the following options:
-colors: lilac stripes, blue stripes, black, dark grey
-shoulder shape: pointed, mutton
-cuffs: closed, open with pleats
-collar style: normal, frilled, mandarin
-apron: short, long, short with pleats, long with pleats
-apron bib: round, square, 3 pannel, V shape, square with pleats, extra pleats on shoulder straps
-cap: plain headband, embroided headband , pillbox, mob cap
legend from left to right:
-lilac stripes, pointed shoulders, closed cuffs ,square bib and long plain apron.
-blue stripes, pointed shoulders, closed cuffs ,3 pannel bib and short plain apron.
-dark gray, pointed shoulders, closed cuffs ,square bib with pleats and long plain apron.
all displayed with pillbox cap (or whatever the name is)
Nothing to see…
I spent the whole day to revamp the light system i use for latex to adapt it for fabrics especially to change the intensity of shadows and lights. Nothing really concrete to show but it’s getting there.
Victorian maid, several apron bibs
Victorian maid got starched cuffs
Victorian maid got shoulder pads.
In my (slow) work on the victorian maid uniform serie for SecondLife, i have started working on one of the shoulder shapes (a very fashionable detail in victorian times). I am pretty satisfied of the result to be honest.
Below is the 2 hours shoulder construction in 3dsmax:
And here is the final shoulder padding in SL.