Riveting progress… I should really be careful with terrible puns like these…
So what has changed?
- Spaced the back Y straps even further, moved the fork much higher and re-adjusted everything.
- Separated the neck strap into 3 parts and re-adjusted everything.
- Started detailing the back buckle.
- Riveted (almost) everything.
- Did some quick material tweaks (backing).
As for the last picture… I don’t really like those square strap ends, so I made two variants. I’m also tempted to reverse those loop ends (I might try for the next blog update) to expose the accent color a bit more.
If I still want to add a nose hook, there isn’t much space left for one sadly >_<.