I finally got around to make some kind of texture for the floor trim, and to work more on the cell floor design. Since the very start I had in mind the idea of a “classic” tatami flooring as an option (wouldn’t be suitable for supermax obviously). Overall, I am very pleased with how it eventually turned out, given that I made them completely from scratch.
Don’t worry, the “normal” floor style is not going to go away.
I have also added in today’s blog update a quick idea for some potential floor markings. I would love to know your opinions on what else I could add (not “too specific” things obviously).
It is finally starting to look complete 😀