I am more or less done with the nose shackle code, so I figured I would give a long hard look at some of the TouchBound core code to see what could potentially be improved.
I have found a handful of small little issues that I’m going to correct, I know this is probably not something anyone cares about, but here is what I’ve found and fixed:
- Some of my timer threads would end timer processing before other threads had a chance to run, this causes the animation watchdog to stop running during a suspension.
- Lock “pins” wouldn’t reset to hidden on script reset.
- Some messages still used llInstantMessage rather than llRegionSayTo (causing some delay).
- I MIGHT have greatly improved memory & script time of the animation watchdog.
- I removed some message arguments I don’t use anymore.
- I was accidentally loading some lists in the module script that… aren’t actually used there.
- A few functions were passing sounds around that are already the default one.
I’m tempted to merge all of this into the master branch right now but I’m afraid of introducing bugs -_-.