Version 3 brings all the padlocks that had not been updated to the latest version of the code it is all backward compatible, no critical bugs have been fixed (or found) and a few improvements have been added:
- Locked activation is now available on all locks that did not previously have it (manual).
- A minor hovertext sticking issue has been fixed.
- All locks now have a “public” configuration flag, default to off (manual).
- When first attached, locks will default to the HUD, and should be properly oriented.
- The heavy-duty padlock mesh has been updated with better LOD models and a few visual tweaks.
All lock & key objects now respond to a couple of link_message commands, to make the life of 3rd party scripters easier:
- SetScriptState – Puts the script in a “locked” mode, the lock will disable itself and ignore all interactions, (useful if you want to put the lock inside a cabinet and prevent clicking it when the cabinet is closed)
- SetLockTime (time release locks only) – allows a 3rd party script to set the time of the lock, will also update the LCD display.