I have done a LOT in the past couple days, I just don’t really have anything interesting to show for it.
- Re-rigged the suit to get rid of all the problematic issues.
- Rendered all the leather texture maps.
- Altered the torso for flat, small, and large chests.
- Split the models in two to get more faces (To have slices on the arms for gloves).
- Started re-rigging and re-shaping the neck for Linden avatar compatibility.
The flat chest is a bit iffy… like, really…
I’ll probably have to hand tweak the textures for each color because that’s really just the color map causing problems.