Table of Contents
Language: EN DE
|Classic leather blindfold|
Supported TouchBound functions
- RLV vision impairment
- In GREEN: The zone that reacts as the rear lock point.
- In RED: The zones that switch between the active and inactive blindfold position.
If a blindfold is worn around the forehead (inactive position), the RLV blinding feature will be unavailable.
- If a blindfold is worn in the active position, the RLV activator is worn and the user has a RLV compatible client, the vision of the wearer will be altered to symbolize a limited sense of touch and feel, the world will take an uniform, muted tone.
- “Touch” is restricted to objects that can be “felt” around the user. For convenience, nearby avatars will remain fully visible.
Note: The “fog” color can be configured by changing the color of the invisible root object of the blindfold linkset.
The blindfold has two positions:
- Active: When it is over the wearer's eyes.
- Inactive: When it is around the forehead.
The blindfold position can be toggled by clicking the appropriate sensing zone.
If locked in either positions it will prevent removal and to switch back and forth between the active and inactive state.
Adjusting the blindfold
The blindfold automatically save the position it is put in for both possible positions, if you would like to fine tune those positions, simply click the appropriate sensing point to toggle the desired state (active/inactive) and move the blindfold to the desired position. The system will remember the active and inactive position independently.
This is now stored persistently in the object's LSD storage and will be remembered even if the scripts are reset.
Special configuration options
Within the blindfold inventory, there are two special configuration flags that can be adjusted by renaming the following notecards.
Rename this notecard to change the behavior of the RLV screen effect on the blindfold. The current RLV Screen effect should work across all RLV implementations.
- config.rlv.blindness=Yes - The full screen effect will be used.
- config.rlv.blindness=No - Screen effect is disabled.
Note: if you use config.rlv.blindness=No it will be indicated in the TouchBound Info box.
This is an optional effect if you feel that the blinding is not restrictive enough.
Note: Can interfere with other RLV products that use screen pixelation as there is no “elegant” way to share this effect between objects.
- config.rlv.pixelation=High - Heavy pixelation.
- config.rlv.pixelation=Med - Medium pixelation.
- config.rlv.pixelation=Low - Light pixelation.
- config.rlv.pixelation=No - the pixelation effect is disabled.
The blindfold come with an easy-to-use coloring HUD that allow you to change the color and textures of the outer leather, inner lining and the padding of the eyepieces and metallic parts.